Come explore and play on Edson Hill’s historic trail network which was created by the Heath Family in the 1950s. Maintained by an old “Trucker” snowcat with skis on the front, Larry Heath remembers skijoring with guests way back then. Edson Hill’s current team has been working hard to bring the trails and our entire nordic offering back to its glory while providing our guests and all of Stowe with another great ski area for groomed cross country skiing, side- and back-country access as well as snowshoeing.
Our Nordic Center has been enriched with professional grooming equipment, great additions to our rental fleet, some ski tuning equipment and a retail offering with some essential gear and Edson Hill logo-wear available.
• Yamaha 4-Wheeler with tracks and six foot Tidd Tech Trail Tenderizer
• Rental Fleet: Rossignol Skis, Boots, Poles and MSR Snowshoes
• Professional Nordic Ski Instructors
• Guided Snowshoe Tours and Group Excursions
• Trail Passes
• Customized group or family outdoor programs (call for more information)
Nordic & Snowshoe Rates:
• Trail Day Pass (complimentary – inn guests) $15 adults/$13 kids 12 & under, military, senior citizens
• Snowshoe or XC Ski Rental $30
• Lessons $100/private/90 minutes/add a skier/$40 additional
• Nordic Package $125/day pass/rental gear/90 minute private lesson
• Snowshoe Tours $50/60 minutes/includes trail pass, snowshoes & headlamps (times TBD)
• Season Pass $100 adults/$50, children 12 & under/$75 military & senior citizen
• Group Lessons $40 per person/minimum 3 people/90 minutes
Whether you are a seasoned winter outdoor enthusiast or new to getting out in the snow, we think you’ll love what you find at our new Nordic Center!
Public Welcome! Please call for more information | 802.253.9400.