Elegant Bed + Breakfast
Manor House Rooms
LIVE WHAT YOU LOVE | room 6
“Live What You Love” – A perfect pick for families or groups, Live What You Love is on the second floor of the Manor House and was once two rooms that are now combined into one large and thoughtfully laid-out space. A king bed and two daybeds comfortably sleep up four people and a sliding barn door allows visitors to divide the space into two if desired. Two gas fireplaces, comfy chairs and ample closets make this ideal for longer visits. Hardwood floors are softened by sumptuous area rugs and dormer windows provide beautiful light as well as a spectacular view of the pond and meadow.
** Rooms 6 and 7 can be combined by an adjoining door if desired, allowing larger groups to occupy their own wing of the Manor House.
- Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Complimentary Country Breakfast
- Complimentary Spring Water
- Flat Screen TV
- Down Comforter, Egyptian-cotton Blankets
- Plush Robes
- Gas Fireplace
- Thoughtfully Designed Bathroom
- Hair Dryer and Personal Amenity Kits
- Daily Housekeeping
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Mini Refrigerator
Note: Several amenities like hair dryers, and extra decor like throw pillows, have temporarily been removed for COVID-19 precautions. More information may be found here.
- Luxurious Common Areas for Lounging, Reading, & Socializing
- Edson Hill Dining Room
- The Tavern
- Massage Suite (inquire with Front Desk for services & availability)
- Swimming Pool
- Cross Country Trails