“Be True” – A secluded getaway located in Birch House, this room is anchored by a beautiful white four poster bed made up with custom linens and plentiful down pillows. An additional daybed overlooks the woods and stream, and is adorned with soft plaid pillows and blankets. Antique cow bells and cowhide rugs are a nod to Vermont’s farming history and provide the room with a perfect mix of past and present. Still just a quick walk to the Manor House so guests can easily access the Dining Room, Living Room, and Tavern.
*If you would like a specific room, please call our front desk to check availability.
• Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
• Complimentary Country Breakfast
• Complimentary Spring Water
• Flat Screen TV
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Down Comforter, Egyptian-cotton Blankets
• Plush Robes
• Thoughtfully Designed Bathroom
• Hair Dryer and Personal Amenity Kits
• Daily Housekeeping
• Non-Smoking Rooms
• Mini Refrigerator