“Carpe Diem” – Located in Birch House with a private entrance from the covered porch, this guest house room features a stunning four poster King Bed as well as a single day bed tucked into the window overlooking the Edson Hill woods and stream. Opposite, a picture window offers a view of the Manor House and provides lovely light throughout the room that is decorated with soft red linens and prints. The wood burning fireplace is ready for guests to warm themselves after a day of exploring Vermont.
*If you would like a specific room, please call our front desk to check availability.
• Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
• Complimentary Country Breakfast
• Complimentary Spring Water
• Flat Screen TV
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Down Comforter, Egyptian-cotton Blankets
• Plush Robes
• Thoughtfully Designed Bathroom
• Hair Dryer and Personal Amenity Kits
• Daily Housekeeping
• Non-Smoking Rooms
• Mini Refrigerator