Do Unto Others
“Do Unto Others” – One of our most popular rooms – especially for those looking for a romantic escape to the Green Mountains! Located in the separate Hemlock House building, Do Unto Others is artfully decorated with soft pink accents, vintage prints, and a unique carved wooden bed. Plush area rugs bring softness to the hardwood floors, and a wood burning fireplace is set to go whenever you want to feel the a fire’s warmth and glow. Located in close proximity to the Manor House, it is just a quick walk to the dining room or tavern.
*If you would like a specific room, please call our front desk to check availability.
• Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
• Complimentary Country Breakfast
• Complimentary Spring Water
• Flat Screen TV
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Down Comforter, Egyptian-cotton Blankets
• Plush Robes
• Thoughtfully Designed Bathroom
• Hair Dryer and Personal Amenity Kits
• Daily Housekeeping
• Non-Smoking Rooms
• Mini Refrigerator