Come explore and play on Edson Hill’s historic trail network which was created by the Heath Family in the 1950s. Maintained by an old “Trucker” snowcat with skis on the front, Larry Heath remembers skijoring with guests way back then.
Edson Hill’s current team has been working hard to bring the trails and our entire nordic offering back to its glory while providing our guests and all of Stowe with another great ski area for groomed cross country skiing, side- and back-country access as well as snowshoeing.
Our Nordic Center has been enriched with professional grooming equipment, great additions to our rental fleet, some ski tuning equipment and a retail offering with some essential gear and Edson Hill logo-wear available.
2018 Nordic Features:
• Yamaha 4-Wheeler with tracks and six foot Tidd Tech Trail Tenderizer
• Rental Fleet: Rossignol Skis, Boots, Poles and MSR Snowshoes
• PSIA Certified Nordic Instructors (private lessons)
• Guided Snowshoe Tours and Group Excursions
• Trail Passes
2018 Nordic & Snowshoe Rates:
• Trail Day Pass (complimentary – inn guests) $15 adults/$13 kids 12 & under, military, senior citizens
• Snowshoe Rental $30
• XC Ski Rental $30
• Lessons $100/private, one person only/90 minutes/Certified Professional Ski Instructors
• Nordic Package $125/day pass/rental gear/90 minute private lesson
• Snowshoe Tours $50/1.5 hours/includes trail pass/times TBD/headlamps provided
• Season Pass $100 adults/$50, children 12 & under/$75 military & senior citizens
Whether you are a seasoned winter outdoor enthusiast or new to getting out in the snow, we think you’ll love what you find at our new Nordic Center!
Public Welcome! Please call for more information | 802.253.7371.